The Film Studies program has grown exponentially in recent years, with rising numbers of minors and majors, and a flourishing film culture on campus that includes exciting extracurricular events and several film-related student groups. We have taken great strides to provide students with an innovative, twenty-first century curriculum in media literacy, but we need help to reach our goals. We would greatly appreciate your donation.
In addition to supporting the Aspect journal, private giving to our program enables:
- the programming of film series that are open to the general public, with theatrical-grade digital prints
- the design and implementation of new film and media courses that equip our students with marketable skills
- the development of extracurricular programs and internship opportunities
- improvements to instruction technology
- support for the annual Triangle Film Salon lectures, which features artists and scholars
Please visit here and contribute to the Global Cinema Gift Fund.
We thank you for your generous investment in the educational experience of our students!